Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mourinho statement: Not much sucess with Inter so far

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has said in an interview with Portuguese daily A Bola that the Nerazzurri do not yet feature in his career highlights, but he says that’s only because they are a work in progress.

“Among are certainly the draw against Sporting Lisbon with a ten-man Uniao Leiria, then the UEFA Cup I won with Porto in 2003 and the first league title with Chelsea,” Mourinho recalled.

“As for Inter, I don’t have indelible memories yet, because I am an ambitious person and always hungry. I want new challenges and new conquests. And only then will they be imprinted in my memory.”

The ‘Special One’ received a touchline ban on Monday after being sent off for dissent during Sunday’s game at Cagliari and will sit in the stands on Wednesday night as the Beneamata welcome Napoli to the Stadio San Siro.

source: kikil.com

No comments: